Appointment Scheduling Features
The following is a list of the appointment-scheduling system’s basic functions.
User Interface (Try it out)
- Users can select an appointment in the weekly view.
- Supports multiple languages and has the capacity to integrate additional languages.
- Logged on users can list, review and delete their own appointments.
- Users can change their appointments.
- You can set up any appointment purpose with individual time-frames.
- Users can log on. You can designate whether users must confirm their email address.
Administration Area (Try it out)
- Administrators are able to enter individual time-frames in addition to the common appointment reasons.
- Administrators can schedule/reserve administrative appointments.
- Admins can add new users.
- Admins can grant user rights and have an option to assign designated appointment areas.
- The appointment reasons can be set up individually for each appointment area or as default for all.
- The appointment times can be set up individually for each appointment area or as default for all.
- The reservation form and notification emails can be set up for each appointment area individually.
- Admins can configure all functions for all appointment segments individually.