Following things are new in this version:
- Appointment reasons can be grouped together now. A click on the group name shows all group members.
- The number of reservations and cancellations are shown in user and appointment details in the admin area.
- The appointment reason and the end of an appointment can now be hidden. The latter comes in handy if the end of an appointment varies or is generally unknown.
- User accounts can be deactivated via the admin area. Deactivated user accounts cannot make reservations.
- Users are automatically logged in after the registration
- When reserving administrative appointments, the operator can now enter a custom text as the reason for that appointment.
- The admin can now search in all the fields of the customer database (optional).
- The column order in appointment and user list can be changed. Columns can be shown or hidden.
- The admin can now select a user from the user list and proceed to make a reservation for that user.